
Jimmy comes home today after being gone 3 weeks. He volunteered to help with the fires up in Northern California. I was so excited to see him today, don't get me wrong I still am but Im upset. Just a few minutes ago he got a phone call that they are letting him come home for today and he has to leave tomorrow for 30 days! It's either he leaves tomorrow to do the same thing he's been doing for the last couple of weeks, or they will force him to go sometime this week and he will be physically fighting the fires. So he is leaving tomorrow AGAIN. He's gonna miss my doctors appointment with our new baby, he's gonna miss my birthday, and he's missing out on family time. I know it tears him up too because he doesnt really have a choice. So I get to see him today and tomorrow back to the same old-- Jimmy's a Sargeant in the Air Force and being the military does have its perks but natural disasters, war etc. are not one of them. Im sad because I havent seen him and he's already leaving. I miss him already.

1 comment:
Woo hoo!!! Im so glad you started your blog. That is so sad Jimmy has to go back already. Atleast you got to see him for a little bit right?
Post a Comment