










This Friday, May 15th, 2009 was my parents 28th wedding anniversary. They met in Mexico and dated for two years before getting married. Once they were married, my dad brought my mom from Mexico to live here in California. My dad had a small apartment border line Burbank Glendale. It was on Thompson St. My brother and I lived there until I was 3.5 then we moved to the house in Burbank and have been here ever since. My parents are a great example of a happy hard working couple. I love them both so much!
For their wedding anniversary we took them to Gladstones in Long Beach and went to the Aquarium as well. We had a really good time. On the way there we got a flat tire on the 710 Freeway on the fast lane. Luckily there was not too much traffic and we were able to move over to the left. We were all ok; but it is something we will always remember. On Sunday, we had some family over for appetizers and drinks followed by everyone's favorite Cheesecake. Congratulations Mom and Dad!

No comments:
Post a Comment