Saturday, November 13, 2010

Its starting to feel like Christmas



































































This week Avanti had Thursday, Friday, the weekend and Monday off. On Friday, November 12th we went to Disneyland to kick of the holiday season. Disney was all done up... christmas lights, decorations, carolers, and special holida treats. We watched the Christmas parade which was so cute. Kennedy was swinging side to side along to the songs and Avanti's face was lit up and she was waving at the characters and it was so nice. We saw gingerbreads, cute chubby snowman, reindeer, the Disney classics, the princesses, and of course good old Santa and Mrs. Claus. We walked over to the ranch in the back and saw all the cute reindeer and Santa Claus. Kennedy didnt cry with Santa this year. We finished the night off by walking over to build a bear and making some new holiday friends. Avanti made a snowflake teddy bear that she named Jan and Kennedy made a Velocirapter (dinasour) and we named him Rocko. The drive home was so long because of the horrible traffic but got home and went straight to sleep. I'm excited for the holiday season but I really want to help out a family in need. I plan on giving back because I know that their are lots of deserving wonderful kids that should get a great Christmas. I'll let you know how that goes.











No comments: